- Marc and Kim were old-school marketers and unsure how to transition to online marketing.
- They weren't reaching enough potential customers to keep business steady.
- Their competitors had already transitioned to digital marketing.
- We built a personalized marketing campaign designed to reach Marc and Kim's goals for their business.
- We designed an all-new website that looks professional and converts new customers.
- We filled the site with SEO keyword-rich content and updated their business listings to help them get found online.
Bama B&B's Results
Bama Bed and Breakfast got a brand new website that's up to date, easy to navigate and full of helpful information. Marc and Kim can edit the responsive site whenever they want - or they can leave the edits to their dedicated digital marketing specialist.
We make sure Bama Bed and Breakfast's business name, address and phone number are consistent and correct across more than 70 of the most popular online directories. In addition to boosting their long-term SEO strategy, these updated directory listings help potential customers find Bama Bed and Breakfast instead of their competitors.
To get Bama Bed and Breakfast ranking on page one of Google for their industry and location, we optimized the custom content on their website for a list of keywords researched by our in-house SEO analysts. We also updated their website's metadata so search engines like Google know where to rank them.