- David and Catrina needed to advertise their new business, but they had no marketing experience.
- Catrina attempted to build and maintain a DIY website after hours, but it took up family time and didn't look great.
- Clapper Construction wasn't coming up in search results or getting found online.
- Our experts assembled a comprehensive marketing plan to help the Clappers reach their business goals.
- We built a website and maintain it for them, so Catrina no longer has to use up her spare time.
- We completed in-depth SEO and updated all of Clapper Construction's directory listings.
Clapper Construction's website is professionally designed, mobile optimized and built on our proprietary platform. The responsive site can be edited at any time - by the Clappers themselves or by their digital marketing specialist. The best part? Edits are unlimited and free, which means the Clappers can always keep their website updated with their latest services and projects.
The Clappers want to be sure their prospective customers can find their construction business and get in touch, so we keep their business listings optimized across more than 70 online directories. That entails checking the accuracy and consistency of their business name, address and phone number across the web. This not only helps potential customers find them, but also looks great to search engines ranking their site in search results.
We optimized Clapper Construction's website for a list of construction- and location-specific keywords to help boost their rankings in search results. Part of the search engine optimization process is updating meta-tags and meta-descriptions in the back end of the site. This, paired with correct directory listings, gives Clapper Construction the best chance of ranking at or near the top of search results for their location.