- Neal and Scott wanted to build more than a business - they wanted to build a legacy.
- They had no time and no digital expertise, so they needed a website they wouldn't have to build and manage themselves.
- They needed a marketing partner who shared their commitment to hard work and loyalty.
- We assembled a comprehensive marketing campaign to win Neal and Scott more leads and customers.
- We built a website designed to convert new customers and maintain it for them, compete with monthly reports.
- We completed in-depth SEO and updated all of Preferred Fence Solutions' directory listings.
Preferred Fence's Results
Preferred Fence Solutions got a brand new website that's up to date, simple to navigate and full of informative content. Scott and Neal can edit the mobile-optimized site whenever they want-or they can leave the edits to their dedicated digital marketing specialist.
We make sure Preferred Fence Solutions' business name, address and phone number are correct and consistent across 70+ of the most popular online directories. Not only does this boost Scott and Neal's long-term SEO strategy, but it also helps potential customers find them instead of their competitors.
We wanted Preferred Fence Solutions to rank on page one of Google for the business's industry and location, so we optimized the content on their site for a list of keywords researched by our in-house SEO experts. We also updated the website's metadata so search engines like Google know where to rank it.
To help Preferred Fence Solutions attract new customers, we built a customer targeting campaign that shows their ads to their ideal audience. These ads encourage conversions and raise brand awareness as those ideal customers browse the web.