How Social Media Benefits
If you think social media won't help you get more general contracting jobs, it's time to reevaluate your long-term marketing strategy.
An active Facebook business page can get your business in front of potential customers and improve your Google rankings, making it much easier for people to find you online. When you're easier to find, you're more likely to get clicks to your website.
We can help you grow your general contracting business's presence on Facebook with a combination of social posts and ads. We'll even manage your business account for you, so you can focus on bringing in jobs and helping your customers.
- We'll identify your ideal general contracting customers using demographics.
- Your general contracting ads will appear directly on the Facebook feeds of those ideal customers.
- You'll create brand awareness and name recognition while engaging with potential general contracting customers.
- We'll regularly update the info on your general contracting business's Facebook page.
- We'll optimize your page for easy linking and sharing to reach more of your ideal customers.
- We'll handle the regular maintenance of your account so you never have to worry about it.
- Twice per week, our social media producers will post relevant general contracting content to your business page.
- They'll increase opportunities for engagement with your ideal customers.
- Your activity on Facebook will benefit your rankings in search results and move you closer to the top so you get more clicks to your website.