Bakery in Fort Collins, Colorado and Beyond
- Mary needed help spreading the word about her new cookie business because she wasn't bringing in enough customers the old-school way.
- Between baking and growing her business, Mary didn't have time to learn how to build a website, much less maintain it.
- She needed a plan for marketing business but didn't know where to start.
- Mary told us about her goals to turn her business into a franchise, so we kept that in mind when building her personalized marketing strategy.
- First, we optimized her directory listings and performed search engine optimization to get her found online.
- We then designed a professional website designed to convince customers to come in and try her delicious gourmet cookies.
Average of 12,600 page views per month
80% of views come from getting found in search
Ranking on the first page of Google for bakery terms such as "best cookies," "cookie company" and "gourmet cookies"
Like all Townsquare Interactive websites, Mary's professionally designed site is mobile-optimized and built on our proprietary platform. The responsive site can be edited at any time by both Mary and her dedicated digital marketing specialist. Even better, those edits are unlimited and free. That means she can keep her cookie-loving customers updated about upcoming specials and seasonal additions.
Directory Listing Optimization
To make sure Mary's customers can always find her and get in touch, we keep her business listings optimized across more than 70 online directories. That entails making sure her business name, address and phone number are correct and consistent across the web. This not only helps her customers find her, but it also looks good to search engines ranking her site in search results.