- Like many others, the construction industry was moving online, but Chase Custom Homes didn't have a website or digital presence.
- John didn't think he needed marketing because word-of-mouth had worked so far.
- When potential customers looked online for a builder, Chase Custom Homes wasn't on page one, but their competitors were.
- Our designers built a website that included a brand-new portfolio of completed homes, as well as contact forms, and Bill immediately saw more quality leads coming in.
- Our SEO experts completed a keyword analysis to identify which search terms homeowners use to find similar businesses.
- We cleaned up Chase Custom Homes' directory listings, making it easier for customers to find them and get in touch.
Chase Custom Homes' Results
Chase Custom Homes' website is professionally designed and optimized for mobile use, so their business looks great even if a potential customer is viewing on the go. They can edit their website at any time or submit changes to their digital marketing specialist. The best part? Those edits are unlimited and free, which means Chase Custom Homes can always keep their website updated with their latest projects and services.
Chase Custom Homes wants to be sure their prospective customers can find their home construction business and get in touch, so we keep their business listings optimized across more than 70 online directories. We checked the accuracy and consistency of their business name, address and phone number across the web, which helps potential customers find them more easily and also looks great to search engines ranking their site.
We optimized the Chase Custom Homes website for a list of home construction- and location-specific keywords to boost their rankings in search results and move them toward the top of page one. Part of the search engine optimization process is updating meta-tags and meta-descriptions in the back end of the site. This, paired with corrected directory listings, gives Chase Custom Homes the best chance of ranking at or near the top of search results for their location.