- Paula's DIY website was only on page 9 of Google and wasn't being seen by potential customers.
- She had no idea how to improve her SEO and move up in search results rankings.
- Willow Massage Therapy was at a crossroads and on the verge of shutting down for good.
- We assembled a comprehensive marketing campaign to win Paula more customers.
- We built a website designed to convert new customers and maintain it for her, compete with monthly reports.
- We completed in-depth SEO and updated all of Paula's directory listings.
Willow Massage's Results
Willow Massage Therapy's website got a professional makeover from our in-house web designers. Paula can edit the mobile-optimized site whenever she wants, or she can leave the edits to her dedicated marketing specialist.
We make sure Willow Massage Therapy's business name, address and phone number are consistent and correct across more than 70 online directories. In addition to helping out with search engine optimization, these directory listings help potential customers find Paula instead of her competitors.
To get Willow Massage Therapy on page one of Google, we optimized the content on the website for a list of keywords specific to Paula's industry and location. We also updated the site's metadata so search engines like Google know where to rank her.