All Business Owners Need to Know These Mobile Stats!
By: Jacob Robinson
Real World Statistics for the Modern Business
As a business owner you are always working to outsmart and outperform your competition. Fact of the matter is, your competition is doing the exact same thing to you! Here are some stats that put the online space into perspective.
Feel free to tweet the word to your business connections!
- 91% of adults have their mobile phone within arm’s reach 24/7 (Nielsen Study) Tweet This!
- Google reports that 40 percent of mobile consumers turned to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile web experience, and 57 percent wouldn’t recommend a business with a bad mobile site. Tweet This!
- 3 out of 5 consumers search for local businesses on their smartphone Tweet This!
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action, over half leading to purchase. (Search Engine Land) Tweet This!
- 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from real people (Search Engine Land) Tweet This!
- 60% of local business websites don’t have their phone number on them! (BIA Kelsey) Tweet This!
- 50 percent of small businesses have seen listings for their business that are not accurate.(Constant Contact) Tweet This!
- 68% of consumers go to social networking sites to read product reviews (Vocus) Tweet This!
Consumer behavior is constantly changing! Keeping up with ever evolving technology and consumer behavior will get you a step ahead.
Not sure how to analyze and optimize your online presence? Give us a call for a free consultation.
More Traffic. More Leads. More Customers.
We help you find your ideal customers, drive traffic to your website and keep business running smoothly. Fill out the form below to start a conversation with one of our digital marketing pros.